Disneyland
We made out first trip to Disney while we were in SoCal with my parents (not being a huge Disney fan I have resigned myself to the fact that we will return at some point.
Shreya was a little overwhelmed when we first got to the park and only wanted to ride on the carousel. I tried to point out to her that we hadn't paid an exorbitant amount of money to ride a carousel which we could do anytime back in SF. I think the pep talk worked and she was soon enjoying the rides (Nehal even managed to get her onto Splash Mountain).
Shreya was a little overwhelmed when we first got to the park and only wanted to ride on the carousel. I tried to point out to her that we hadn't paid an exorbitant amount of money to ride a carousel which we could do anytime back in SF. I think the pep talk worked and she was soon enjoying the rides (Nehal even managed to get her onto Splash Mountain).
| The magic begins |
| Teacups - definitely a favorite |
| Nehal and Shreya are in the plane at the back |
![]() |
| Sani spent much of the day in the stroller but was particularly pleased with the purchase of cuddly Pluto |
