Shreya turns 6 - the final celebration!

And finally it was Shreya's real birthday. Unfortunately she spent the previous night fielding a stomach bug so our plans to go out for the day were cancelled. It didn't dampen her spirits though (how can it when it is your bday!) and we still managed a low key celebration with a short visit to the park to try out her new roller skates, an afternoon at the nail salon for the girls (probably her most favourite thing ever) and presents and cake to the end the day.

I will probably say this on every birthday for the girls but I can't quite believe that we have a 6 year old. The things I will cherish the most from this year are seeing her become more willing to try new things (thankfully including new foods), her keen interest in learning not only at school but about everything around her and seeing her grow into her role as a caring and patient big sister not only to Sani but to the other younger kids in our life. Happy birthday to our sweet 6 year old!




Trying out the new skates
At the nail salon - I'd say the highlight of the day for Shreya
Aaji's turn
With Manman
Not too big to cuddle with her mamma

Popular posts from this blog

The 'drone' wedding

Here comes the bride...

Weekend in Sac